Finally this is done! (although it didn’t take all that long… only a year and a half to use up the afghan kit ).
– measurement is 43″ x 53″ approx.
– yarn: Fleece Artist afghan kit plus other bits and bobs…quantity 1 kg approx.
– needles: 10 mm for knitting and 12 mm for binding off
– wrinkles: at first I forgot to bind off with larger needles. This led to a big pucker in the middle which made me sad. However, hopefully blocking will have done with that
– destination: draped over my couch
– time spent: 10 days approx.